hello ... I want to tell you a little about my valuable
experience, one month I became staff
social event the on faculty psychologi . 1 this month I have always
visited foundation kamal located in
cengkareng tanggerang. every Saturday I visited there to teach volunteers. The
first time I visited there, I am very concerned about the situation there was
very very dirty and shabby. all the children there are very smart but only less
frequently practiced in learning mathematics so very lack in counting. they are
all very active, even though they are all lack in the love of parents, but they
are always smiling and always creates its own happiness.
they really want to be successful, they have high dreams. anyone wants to be a doctor because wanted to heal her mother the sick, anyone wants to be a flight attendant, anyone wants to be a policeman and there one children wants to be junk cleaners so that their environment free from dirt and protected from disease. I always love them like my own sister, especially when they always obey my word, I really feel appreciated by them and I salute for them.
they really want to be successful, they have high dreams. anyone wants to be a doctor because wanted to heal her mother the sick, anyone wants to be a flight attendant, anyone wants to be a policeman and there one children wants to be junk cleaners so that their environment free from dirt and protected from disease. I always love them like my own sister, especially when they always obey my word, I really feel appreciated by them and I salute for them.
this is my photo with them
photos when they studied
when they give you happiness
This valuable experience me very much to learn from them that our limitations can not restrict us achieve the dream to pursue dreams.
everyone can studied, just not on the same day or in the same way.
everyone can studied, just not on the same day or in the same way.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar